- Certified Internal Family Systems Level 3 Practitioner
- Intimacy from the Inside Out Advanced Practitioner
- Somatic Internal Family Systems Practitioner
- Compassionate Inquiry Professional Training
- Certified Integral Coach
- Certified Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Practitioner
- Certified Feng Shui Consultant
- Master's degree in Architecture (Dipl.-Ing.)
Living My Calling
I was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1973 and graduated from the Technical University of Berlin in 2000 with the German engineering degree “Diplom-Ingenieur“ (Dipl.-Ing.) in Architecture, which is equivalent to a Masters of Science degree. Parallel to my architectural studies I completed a training at the International Feng Shui Forum as a certified Feng Shui consultant in 1997, which was followed by a further in-depth Feng Shui training with Master Howard Choy. In the course of my work as a Feng Shui consultant, my focus increasingly shifted from architecture to the person and working with one's own mind.
Spirituality & Western Psychology
Since 1994 I have been a Buddhist practitioner and I have received a long-term traditional Buddhist training with Lama Henrik in retreat in France and Germany. Lama Henrik taught me to have an open mind towards all spiritual traditions and he also supported me to integrate my interests in spirituality and western psychology. I have continually explored perception and my own inner development and have furthered my education to holistically accompany others on their journey.
Individual & Relationship Coaching
I support individuals and relationships in their personal development and use Internal Family Systems, Intimacy from the Inside Out, Somatic Internal Family Systems, Compassionate Inquiry, Integral Coaching and Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness in the collaboration depending on concerns and interests.
I am based in the Dordogne region of France and offer online sessions in English and German worldwide via Zoom Meeting. The methods I offer are ideally suited for online sessions. For the collaboration I offer a safe and respectful environment and assure discretion and confidentiality.
Trauma & Resilience Informed
In all the methods I offer, a mindful and self-compassionate look inward is the basis for any process of awareness and the prerequisite for enabling change. I am trauma and resilience informed and consider the special needs of people who have experienced trauma in the collaboration.
Learning & Growing
Some clients I accompany for a short time, some for longer. Accompanying and supporting other people on their path for a while is a fulfilling and inspiring task for me and at the same time I experience it as a responsibility and motivation to develop myself further. I receive regular training and supervision to keep learning and growing.
Assisting & Consulting
As a Program Assistant for IFS and IFIO trainings, I support others in learning the IFS and IFIO model. To expand my skills in supporting and consulting other practitioners, I completed a Clinical Consultation & Supervision Training with Dr. Lois Ehrmann. During the UK Mental Health Awareness Week, I gave an introductory talk on Internal Family Systems and Compassionate Inquiry.
Professional Ethics & Memberships
I am registered on the following directories:
I have completed the Right Use of Power Core Training with Dr. Cedar Barstow and I am committed to ethical behavior and the appropriate use of personal and professional power.
Training & Education (among others)
A complete listing of IFS, IFIO, CI and other trauma-informed trainings I have taken can be found on the following pages: Internal Family Systems, Intimacy from the Inside Out, Compassionate Inquiry, Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness. Here is a selection as an overview:
- IFS, Internal Family Systems Training Level 1-3 by Dr. Richard Schwartz, Certified IFS Level 3 Practitioner
- IFIO, Intimacy from the Inside Out Basic & Advanced Training in IFS Couples Therapy with Toni Herbine-Blank
- SIFS, Somatic Internal Family Systems Training & Practices Series with Susan McConnell
- CI, Compassionate Inquiry Professional Training & CI Mentorship Program with Dr. Gabor Maté
- ICC, Integral Coaching Canada, ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP), Associate Certification Module, Certified Integral Coach
- TSM, Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness, The Complete TSM Training with Dr. David Treleaven, Certified Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Practitioner
- Clinical Consultation & Supervision Training with Dr. Lois Ehrmann
- RUP, Right Use of Power Core Training with Dr. Cedar Barstow
- MMFT, Mindfulness-based Mind Fitness Training with Dr. Elisabeth Stanley
- MSC, Mindful Self-Compassion Core Skills Training with Kristin Neff & Chris Germer
- Boundary Crossing & Boundary Violation in Psychotherapy and Counseling, Workshop with Dr. Ofer Zur
- Hakomi, Mindful Somatic Psychotherapy, Workshop with Dr. Halko Weiss
- NVC, Non Violent Communication, Workshops by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg
- Buddhist Long-term Training in the Karma Kagyu Tradition with Lama Henrik
- Feng Shui Advanced Training with Master Howard Choy
- Feng Shui Consultant Training, International Feng Shui Forum
- Master's degree in Architecture, TU-Berlin (Dipl.-Ing.)
Individual and relationship coaching is of non-medical nature. This includes in particular help in working through and overcoming social, relational, emotional and individual conflicts, as long as these are not pathological. My coaching offer does not replace medical, psychotherapeutic or psychiatric diagnosis and treatment by a medical doctor, psychotherapist or psychiatrist. Please consult your medical doctor in case of doubt.